Hispania Nostra, makes information about its activities and services available to you through this website. Hispania Nostra entitles the registered domain name: “Hispania Nostra”.
I.- Property rights
All industrial and intellectual property rights are reserved by Hispania Nostra. Access to the contents of the website does not imply the granting of a license to use the aforementioned rights and, unless expressly authorized by their owners, their reproduction, modification, distribution or public communication is prohibited in accordance with current Spanish legislation. In any reproduction of the content, its origin (Hispania Nostra) must be stated and the name of the association must be linked to its website.
Access to and / or use of the Portal attributes to whoever performs it the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without any reservations, these General Conditions as well as the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the General Conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Portal.
I.- Use of the website, its services and contents
The user agrees to use the Web and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, the use of the Web for illicit or harmful purposes against Hispania Nostra or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Web is prohibited. Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of Hispania Nostra or their legitimate owners over them.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web by any means other than those made available to users as well as those that are usually used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the Hispania Nostra Web.
II.- User responsibility for damages
The use of the Web will be carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User. Said responsibility will extend to the use, by the user or any third party, of any password or similar assigned to access the Web or any of its services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Hispania Nostra reserves the right to deny at any time and without prior notice, access to the Web, to those users who breach these general conditions, or the particular conditions that are applicable to them in each case.
LIABILITY AND CONTENTS
- Hispania Nostra is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside the organization.
- La web ha sido revisada y probada para que funcione correctamente. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, Hispania Nostra does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances may occur that make access to the website impossible.
- Hispania Nostra may make corrections to the content published on this website at any time and without prior notice, however, we are not committed in any way to make such corrections.
- If you detect that any material is infringing copyright or intellectual property law, please let us know for immediate removal.
- Hispania Nostra will not be liable for damages of any kind that may be caused to whoever has accessed and used the contents of its website or of others to whom it has been directed from it.
- From the client’s website it is possible that it is redirected to the content of third-party websites. Given that the provider cannot always control the content posted by third parties on their websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the provider declares that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question.
- Hispania Nostrais not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website. of the provider. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene the legislation national, or international, third party rights or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be subject to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization by part of the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case requires prior written authorization from the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, the provider has the express and prior authorization from them.
Hispania Nostra fully complies with the regulations on the protection of personal data and, in particular, with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter, “GDPR”) is repealed, so that the processing of personal information that facilitates the User, when registering in the different programs offered through the Portal, will be carried out in compliance with the guarantees and legal obligations required.
Users will be able to know the Data Protection Policy applicable to each program offered by Hispania Nostra, prior to their application for enrollment in them. Hispania Nostra will make available to Users the Data Protection Policy that corresponds in each case, in compliance with the duty of information, so that Users are aware of all the information related to the processing of their personal data, as provided by the GDPR.
In accordance with current regulations, Users are informed that Hispania Nostra has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security, as well as to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the User. Similarly, Hispania Nostra guarantees that it complies with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data provided by the User through the Web.
For any doubt or question related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact Hispania Nostra, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all derivative conflicts or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.